Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Well a lot has been happening the last six months. I have had 2 quilt designs chosen by Island Batik to make up in their Spring Fabric Collection and to be on display in their booth at Quit Market in Pittsburgh. I am so EXCITED! I am waiting on the fabrics right now and will be very busy for the rest of the month getting them cut out, sewn, quilted and shipped. Whew, but I love it. The one quilt is Wandering Star and the other is a new design called Legacy. So be watching for more information as the show approaches. I have also just added a new quilt, Keystone II, to the pattern collection. It is very similar to Keystone, however it utilizes 2 1/2" strips. This is perfect for Bali-Pops, Strip Packs, Rollups or Jelly Rolls. Just choose 2 of your favorite color combination or 2 of the same, and a sashing color and your ready to go. Here is a sneak peek of the unfinished project.






No comments:

Post a Comment